About the Project
We’ve kick-started our programming for Toastmasters Creating Communicator’s new website! We’re developing the new website using GatsbyJS, a static site generator using React.
Thank you to the following Software Engineers for helping our Toastmasters club enhance our current website.
- Gabriel Tumbaga, DevOps & Backend Engineer
- Derrick Leem, Lead Software Engineer
- Jeremy Billecci, React Engineer
- Mateen Rahimi, Front-End Engineer
- Jessie Diaz, Front-End Engineer
- Duane Leem, Project Manager & Full Stack Engineer
Toastmasters Presentation of the Project
When: Tuesday, July 2
Location: 4501 Deer Valley Rd. Antioch, CA 94531
Room: Kaiser Permanente, Conference Room 1B or 1C
I will be doing a Toastmaster’s presentation on the project timeline and information on all who are involved in this project. Please visit Toastmasters Creating Communicator’s current homepage for details on location.
The phases are divided by 4 project phases:
I’ll describe what each phases entail:
- Training & Coordination: Our software engineers will be getting up to speed with GatsbyJS.
- R&D Phase: We’ll be doing the actual programming in this phase and integrating all components together.
- Test Phase: Club members will be testing the newly developed application.
- Deployment: Once club members have submitted their feedback and all software bugs have been fixed, our DevOps Engineer will deploy the website and make it live.
As part of this project on my Toastmasters project, I need to also create project status reports in the form of blogs. Listed on the following are status updates pertaining to this project:
- 20190705: Homepage and Member pages were completed by Derrick and Jeremy.
- 20190702: Level 4 Project: Manage Projects Successfully
- Creating Communicators 684665
- Creating Communicators Facebook Page
- Toastmasters District 57
- Toastmasters International
- GitHub Repository
- Project Wiki